Added hands are always appreciated to maintain our airport and grounds! Please coordinate with the Manager's Office or a FOCA representative here: Manager or FOCA
Before starting any work, you must receive a safety briefing from the office! Really!
Currrent Help Apprecited for:
- Weed whipping and disk cutting around perimeter of airport
- Weed spraying around perimeter of airport (along Oxford and Cameron Park Drive)
- Filing of airport archival records
- Creation of a narrative history of O61
- Hanging newly acquired No Trespassing signs on perimeter chainlink fence
- Burning weeds out of taxiway and ramp pavement cracks using propane torch
More soon! Check back frequently!